Tea enthusiasts know that the flavor and taste of loose leaves tea are unique and can’t be found in teabags. Recently, the practice of using tea infusers for brewing tea is on the rise. For brewing your tea with loose leaves, you need a tea infuser. Kettles that include tea infusers are a bonus for those tea lovers who like to brew their tea with loose leaves. Let’s take a look at what is an infuser first.
What is a Tea Infuser?
A tea infuser allows you to brew your tea with loose tea leaves. It holds the leaves inside while its mesh lets the boiling water extract the full flavor of tea leaves, resulting in a more strong tea. It is spacious enough to let the leaves float in boiling water while keeping them from floating outside the mesh in water. Different kinds of tea infusers are available in the market some of them are:
1. Brewing Baskets:
They are spacious enough to let the tea leaves float that helps in brewing the strong flavor out of them.
2. Ball Tea Infuser
They are also very popular. Shaped like a ball, these mesh and metal tea infusers are compact and easy to use. But they seem to have smaller space inside for leaves to move around in boiling water. You may not get the right amount of flavor through these tea infusers. They also come with chains so that removing them out of tea becomes easy.
3. Silicon Tea Infusers
They work pretty much the same as metal balls. Again don’t have much space for tea leaves to move around freely and may not extract the exact flavor out. These tea infusers may also leave a small taste of silicon in your tea.
4. Travel Mugs
Travel mugs are also handy. But they are suitable for traveling and only for one or two cups of tea.
Electric Kettles with Tea Infusers
Seeing the love of tea lovers for loose leaves tea, the manufacturers have come up with the solution and designed special kettles that include tea infusers. These kettles are just like other kettles with the added benefit of having a tea infuser to extract the maximum flavor out of leaves. We all know that the flavor and taste of loose tea leaves can’t be found in bags and adding loose leaves in kettles seems messy as you still have to use a strainer for removing the leaves.
The kettle with tea infuser offers great convenience for tea lovers. Not to mention these infusers are removable and thus does not restrict your kettle only for teas. You can still get warm water for different other uses like making coffee, or instant soups, or anything you fancy.
Things to Consider While buying a Kettle With Tea Infuser
There are certain things to consider while buying a kettle with tea infusers. We have noted these down for your convenience.
Infuser is Spacious
The first thing you want for your tea infuser is to be spacious enough to allow the tea leaves to move around somewhat so that their real flavor and taste is fully extracted. Too small infusers may not serve the purpose.
Infuser is removable
The removable infuser will be easy to clean, and you can also use the kettle for other drinks like coffee.
Mesh is Fine enough
The mesh of your tea infuser should be fine enough to not to allow any small leaves out of the mesh.
Capacity of Kettle
Choose the kettle that suits your needs. If you have a large family and need the kettle to cater all their needs then certainly it should have more capacity. On the other hand, if you need a small kettle beside your desk just for having a cup or two of tea, then you don’t need to buy a kettle with more space.
Temperature control is a very useful option as it allows you to brew your tea or coffee on the exact temperature. Different teas and coffee, all need different temperatures for extracting their maximum flavor. Overheating or boiling may change their delicate flavor or make them bitter.
Auto shutoff and other useful features.
Auto shutoff is a very convenient option for those who get busy in other household chores after turning on their kettle. With this feature, kettle automatically shutoff when water reaches your desired temperature and prevent water from over-heating or even drying out. Many other features make your life easy like timers, keeping your water warm for some time.
Filter for hard water
If you are living in an area of hard water, your kettle can have a firm coating of limescale inside which not only looks bad but affect the taste of your drink and the performance of your kettle. For enhancing the life of your kettle it is better to use one with a filter.
Easy to clean
For preventing any limescale buildup, you need to clean your kettle from inside with vinegar, lemon juice, or baking soda. The opening of your kettle should be wide enough to allow your hand inside so that you can scrub any mineral traces or residues from inside. A kettle with a removable lid will be more convenient to clean.
If you are thinking of buying a new kettle and also love tea, so it is a better idea to buy one that comes with tea infusers. We have enlisted below some of the best electric kettles with tea infusers for your convenience. Take a look as you are surely going to find the one here that caters your all needs.
Best Electric Kettles With Tea Infuser
Chefman Electric Glass Kettle
Chefman is a company dedicated to helping you cook. It is known as one of the best manufacturers in the US. Famous for their innovative hardware and intuitive software, they are committed to excellence and craftsmanship. Those qualities are clearly displayed in this kettle. You can definitely feel like a barista with this kettle as it even has a bonus feature that keeps the glass stain-free and includes a removable tea infuser. This means you can brew the perfect cup of tea with just one item!
1. It has a larger than the standard capacity of liquid. It can carry up to 1.8 Liters, which is enough for a family or small group.
2. The kettle itself is made of industry-standard borosilicate glass with stainless steel accents, making it completely BPA-free.
3. It offers cordless poring when removed from the base which minimizes accidents and keeps it ergonomic for everyone.
- Clean and simple design, which fits a minimalistic or modern aesthetic.
- It has complete safety features which include a stay-cool handle, boil-dry protection, and automatic shut-off when the water reaches a boil.
- A unique feature of allowing you to add loose-leaf or bagged tea directly in the stain-resistant kettle.
- Opening is quite small, which makes it difficult to clean. It is recommended to use a sponge with a stick or handle.
- HEATS WATER FAST: Otter internal temperature control boils water faster than the microwave or the...
- CORDLESS POURING: The cord-free kettle makes filling and pouring a breeze. The 360 swivel power base...
Taylor Swoden offers many small appliances to make your home functional and beautiful. They have laundry appliances, kitchen appliances, and other home appliances available for you to choose from. All their designs are simple, functional, and sleek.
1. It can boil up to 1 liter of water in a manner of a few minutes.
2. The electric water kettle has a removable stainless steel tea infuser which allows you to place loose-leaf tea or bagged tea directly in the kettle to steep your perfect cup.
3. It has a keep-warm function. With one press, you can keep the water between 80 to 85 degrees Celsius.
- Elegant, clean, and compact design that is perfect for any home
- It has complete safety features that include an anti-slip grip handle which also stays cool throughout the whole heating process, an automatic shut-off when the water is done boiling, and a boil-dry protection.
- It already comes with a removable tea infuser. Its detachable nature makes it easy to clean.
- The water capacity is only at 1 Liter which is less than other kettles in the market but it would be perfect for a small group or an individual serving.
- 【Keep Warm Function】One press to turn on the keep warm function of electric tea kettle when you want...
- 【Tea Infuser】Electric water kettle with removable stainless steel tea infuser for brewing for brewing...
Bonsenkitchen Electric Kettles with Tea Infuser
Bonsenkitchen is an American brand based in Georgia that is committed to offering appliances for families to enjoy for years to come. While only a new brand, Bonsenkitchen has manufactured super-quality appliances like vacuum sealers, toasters, air fyer ovens, pasta makers, powder mixers, and even more. Their promise is to hold their manufacturing process to the highest standard to be able to provide the best quality home appliances they can. They definitely achieved that promise when creating this kettle.
1. It can fit up to 1.7 liters of water.
2. The kettle has a removable stainless steel tea infuser which allows you to place loose-leaf tea or bagged tea directly in the kettle. Simply add the tea to the infuser and watch it steep!
3. It has five different preset temperature settings with different LED lights which enable you to brew your perfect cup.
- Simple but beautiful design with 360-degree glass for the body and black accents.
- Made of superior grade borosilicate glass, which keeps the water safe and clean and the base is made of 304 stainless steel.
- It has complete safety features that include British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off within 30s after the water is fully boiling and a boil-dry safety feature.
- It has a 1500W power which means fast boiling.
- Lid does not open all the way to a vertical position, which can make it difficult to clean or fill.
- 【Removable Tea Infuser】From herbal to Tea, you can savor delicious fresh tea flavors with the...
- 【5 Preset Temperature With Different LED】To bring out the best taste and quality of tea and Coffee,...
Viante Electric Kettle
Vianté are the professionals of brewing the perfect cup. Bringing Italian innovation to your home kitchens, Vianté designs and creates everything to make you an at-home barista. They carry espresso machines, coffee machines, and milk frothers among others. These professionals are now offering a unique electric glass tea kettle that allows you to enjoy an expert cup yourself!
1. It can fit up to 1.6 liters of water.
2. The kettle has a removable tea infuser which allows you to place loose-leaf tea or bagged tea directly in the kettle. The basket also avoids over-infusing and is easy to remove and clean.
3. It has four different preset temperature settings for the different types of tea, you may be brewing. According to these experts, White, Green, Oolong & Black Tea is best enjoying at different temperatures to enjoy the full aroma and robust flavor of each.
- Advanced technology in an elegant and sleek design. The glass kettle with stainless steel accents is pleasing to the eye.
- Made of superior grade borosilicate glass, which is completely BPA-free, heat, and shock-resistant. The accents are made of high-quality 304 stainless steel.
- It has a unique keep warm function that keeps your tea or water warm even after 30 minutes from the first boil.
- It’s not limited to tea only! Pour-over coffee or even a French press requires specific temperatures to get the most out of your coffee. This makes everything so much easier when preparing other food like noodles, oatmeal, baby formula, or more.
- It requires several cycles of heating before reaching higher temperature settings.
- If filled to the brim, the hot water can overflow and spill.
- A Connoisseur’s Kettle – Archive the pinnacle of percolation with your Italian-designed glass...
- For leaves or Beans – Use your electric tea kettle with infuser to steep large amounts of loose leaf or...
Bonsenkitchen Electric Tea Kettle with Tea Infuser, 1.7L 2200W
Another notable mention from Bonsenkitchen! This American company is famous for other small home appliances like air fryers and toasters that have a gorgeous minimalistic design. Bosenkitchen also prides itself with their manufacturing process and this kettle definitely exemplifies that.
1. The capacity of the kettle is at 1.7 Liters.
2. The kettle features a tea infuser that is removable and easy to clean.
3. It has safety features like LED light to notify you that it has started boiling, cordless serving and a concealed heating element.
4. Includes a touch-screen panel on the side of the kettle for temperature control.
- Beautiful and simple design that can fit most homes.
- It heats up quickly and quietly! It has a max 2200W power which allows you to boil water within 5-7 minutes.
- All material that will be touching the water is made of food-grade materials to assure the cleanest and safest water like 304 stainless steel.
- Includes an overheat protection and auto shut-off safety feature.
- It has a wide mouth opening, which allows for easy clean-up.
- It does not have a keep warm setting so it is best to consume immediately.
- Some experience spilling or leaking from the spout when pouring so users must be cautious when serving.
- 【Removable Tea Infuser】From herbal to Tea, you can savor delicious fresh tea flavors with the...
- 【Heat Up Quickly and Quietly】With the max 1500W power, the hot water kettle can boil a full pot of...